you know you’re friends with someone when you
The wisdom to leave your comment. The power to save it for yourself. And the courage to post it to your own blog.
There’s no need, if I’m not worth his time, he’s not worth our time! Thanks though! I appreciate your willingness to beat up an asshole for me!
are white. Is this coincidence? Hmmmmm.
Wait so either 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 2 of your friends who like Mitt Romney are not white… It would seem that the point you are trying to make is that Mitt Romney’s supporters are diverse.
Also, there are no facts here to prove any kind of point. You would require the following information:
1) How many friends do you have, put these numbers in context.
2) How many of those friends are not white? If your ratio of white:nonwhite friends is say 50:1, 21:1 is really good statistically. If in contrast, it’s 1:50, that’s obviously really bad. But you need this kind of information to make any reasonable determination.
3) How representative of the population is your friend group? As you seem to imply, your group of friends isn’t even remotely representative of the population, since I imagine most people on facebook have friends in the hundreds, the fact that you are only friends with 21 (or 22 …it’s hard to tell because you say all 21 beside 1, which is a contradiction in itself, they can’t all be if one is left out but whatever…) Romney supporters out of 100+ friends, that’s not representative of the population which puts Romney at about 47% (realclearpolitics for source) of the vote, while your friend group is at 21% or less.
So OP, what exactly are you attempting to prove? That you don’t actually know how to make an analysis of what your friends say about politics?
Edit: Now that I looked at your blog and through that found your facebook, you have 839 friends. 22 out of 839 is is roughly 2.6%, which means your friend group is extremely off from reality. So…congrats, you’ve managed to prove nothing by pointing this out.
Impromptu Guys night, went a wee like this?
- Avatar Legend of Kora
- More Avatar
Chatroulette (Yes it still exist)
- Getting banned from Chatroulette
Umm you forgot the best part of the night!
14. Alyssa attempts to log back onto Chatroulette and fails.
Alyssa: “Guys I tried”
Travis: “You know I once tried something too. I succeeded.”
A whole day and a half early because my coworker won a contest and invite my whole workplace! Legit times! I’ll let you know what I think afterwards! Plus I get to see it with some of my friends!